Malefica is BACK! What's NEWS? Malefica's Bday celebration | My Life, and Plans!

by - новембар 24, 2018

Well hello everyone, welcome to Malefica's Kingdoom!

So, after 100 years, Malefica is here. A lot of us contacted me on my Instagram, to ask me what happend, why I'm not here, and what is with my blog, so finally I am here, and I'm happy to talk with you. This post will be on Serbian languege, so please, click on button, to translate it. Let's start.

Kao što rekoh, dugo me nije bilo. Zaista mi je žao svog propuštenog vremena za blogovanje, ali takođe i zbog svih Vaših propuštenih postova. Trudila sam se da ostanem u toku ali izgleda da i nisam baš uspela zbog obaveza. Kojih obaveza, pitate se? Pa za početak škola. Dobar deo vremena provodim, kako na časovima u školi, tako i na praktičnoj nastavi, u bolnici. E sad, rećićete ''Pa imaš vikend!'', ali ja imam dobro obrazloženje. Naime, polovinu vikenda trošim na Muzičku školu, koju, od ove godine, pohađam. Ostatak vremena trošim na učenje, ili pak druženje, tako da je moj blog, na veliku žalost, zaista zapostavljen.

Međutim, ja sam odlučila da to korigujem. Gotovo prethodna tri meseca nisam pisala blog, tako da bih iste urkatko sumirala, i podelila zanimljive događaje, koji su se dešavali. Naime, osim upisivanja Muzičke škole, koja mi je dugogodišnja želja, ja sam 22. septembra slavila svoj osamnaesti rođendan. Svima nam je poznato, koliko su trenutno aktuelna ta punoletstva, i ja moram priznati da je moje bilo savršeno. Naprosto, taj dan je samo Vaš, kada mnoštvo ljudi dolazi u Vašu čast, Vi ste u centru pažnje, veselite se, radujete, pevate, i sve ostalo, što je neopisiv događaj. Interesantna stvar u celoj priči je ta što sam se sama pobrinula za sve vezano za moje punoletstvo (dekoraciju, ali i haljinu, nakit, šminku). U nastavku želim da podelim par fotografija sa mog slavlja, pa uživajte. 

















Kako Vam se čine haljine i šminka? Prošlo je više od dva meseca od mog rođendana, i utisci su mi se u potpunosti sumirali, i mogu reći da sam u potpunosti zadovoljna. Svakim novim pregledanjem fotografija, meni se vrate sve lepe emocije, tako da sam i trenutno jako srećna, što ih delim sa Vama.
Organizacija slavlja nije nimalo laka, treba puno ulaganja, kako novca tako i vremena, da se ništa ne bi zaboravilo, i da bi sve ispalo savršeno, tako uskoro planiram da pišem i post na temu 'Kako organizovati svoju proslavu?'.

Što se tiče mojih planova za neke buduće postove, imam ih. Moje ambicije za blogovanje su se vratile, tako da uskoro očekujte svašta nešto. Između ostalog, vidite i da sam korigovala boju kose, tako da će već naredni post biti upravo na tu temu. Ukoliko imate neke predloge, pitanja i predloge, pišite mi u komentarima. Do sledećeg čitanja, voli Vas sve Vaša...


follow me on social:



You May Also Like

48 коментара

  1. You look amazing my dear! Fantastic post!
    Kisses :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




      i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

      Избриши
  2. Hi sweetie!! 😊😊 Welcome back!
    Oh God you look amazing! And contrats by the way. 😘😘😍

    Kisses
    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Je l' mi veruješ da sam bukvalno malopre razmišljala o tebi i planirala da te kontaktiram upravo da te pitam šta se desilo u vezi bloga? Telepatija, srećo 😂 Uglavnom, mnogo su mi nedostajali tvoji postovi i prosto ne možeš da zamisliš koliko jedva čekam buduće. 😍 Nisam znala da ti je 18. rođendan bio septembra, tako da pooooprlično kasnim, ali srećan rođendan! 😂❤️

    The girl named Ana

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Beautiful photos! Welcome back to blogging :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend! Today we are going on our annual pre-Christmas shopping trip to finish our shopping and get each other gifts which will be a lot of fun :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. I am also in school, so I understand, blogging can be very time-consuming! Welcome back!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Drago mi je da si se vratila, so welcome back <3 Također, jako mi je drago da si savršeno provela rođendan, pa sa zakašnjenjem želim ti sve najbolje :*

    NOVI POST -> Peany

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Drago mi je da se vracas pisanju bloga 😊 Super ti je bio i outfit i sminka za proslavu 18. rodendana, a crvena kosa ti stoji odlicno 😄

    beautybydorotea.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Super post! Zaista si bila prelijepa,od haljine pa do sminke! Zaista se vidi da si se lijelijepo provela! Drago mi je da se ponovo vracas pisanju! I super za Muzicku skolu! 😃

    PajaMala.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Great post, love the photos!
    Hope you can leave a comment here :)
    --> http://howaboutjourney.blogspot.com/2018/09/vienna-graz-prague-austria-czech.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. It is so good to have you back! You look absolutely beautiful! I am charmed. Missed you!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. Sretan novi početak, ni mene nije bilo dugo, nadam se da ćemo se skupa vratiti u nove pobjede :D

    Delilah's Stories | Filmtastično

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. Beautiful makeup <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  13. Que linda amei essa make e arrasou nas fotos.
    Seu bolo foi muito lindo de unicórnio.
    Beijos
    Jana Makes Esmaltes e Cia
    Instagram
    Facebook

    ОдговориИзбриши
  14. I adore your hair and your makeup :) Glad you are back xx

    |- MARINA W
    http://www.waitmarinawho.com/2018/11/origins-and-legacies.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  15. Drago mi je da si se vratila blogovanju. Slike su super i sviđa mi se kako si se sredila. I razumijem te što se tiče škole. Od kad sam počela u srednju, imam dosta obaveza i rjeđe pišem blog, ali se trudim da post izađe barem jednom semdično. Pogotovo što ti još pohađaš i muzičku školu. Super post, jedva čekam sljedeće postove. :)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post

    ОдговориИзбриши
  16. Odličan post i fotografije, drago mi je da si se vratila! :)
    Novi post - www.minniearts.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  17. wow your hair is amazing ♥
    welcome back my dear ♥

    i'm a follower now, can you follow me back?
    https://wingsofanne-sophie.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  18. Hi! Welcome back. =)
    I love your fashion sense and style. Everything looks good on you.

    would you like to be a friend and follow each other? If you follow me,
    I'll follow you back. Thank you! ^^
    www.okcheori.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  19. I like you makeup and also the color of your hair.. suits you best! <3
    Ive been missing in action in my blog too... For the longest time. Im currently blog hopping now to inspire me and encourage me to blog again. Ive been telling myself to write again but then when I started to write no words coming out. Probably, overwhelmed with so many things I wanna share from the long haitus that I don't know where to start. XD

    www.EmoteraGoddess.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  20. Congratulations! I loved your makeup too much, it knocked
    Kisses ❤
    www.ummimoso.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  21. SO Beautiful post, from beginning to end of post.You want Shop for the ideal affordable SATIN BRIDESMAID DRESSES in Bridesmaid.Design's wide variety of lovely wedding party dresses.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  22. Welcome Back! Love your birthday cake, so cute. ☺️

    MRS. MARGOT

    ОдговориИзбриши
  23. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ОдговориИзбриши
  24. Hi dear, your blog iz amazing. Follow for follow? I am the new one.
    https://salyaves.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши